Since, for several decades, Wildlife Removal Port St Lucie have, apparently, held politicians, in comparatively, low regard, it appears, they’ve, unfortunately, become used to, the somewhat, shoddy treatment, they often, receive! How can we improve the level of support, and representation, we receive, unless, more voters stop being apathetic, and take advantageous of their right to vote, rather than only, taking it for granted? Now, apparently, more than ever, in recent memory, the electorate must wake – up, and clearly proclaim, Enough, is ENOUGH! Bearing this in mind, this guide will try to briefly, review, consider, and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, a number of what this means and signifies, and why it matters!
1. Empathy; emphasis: who’s that public official, serving? Does he take the time, to effectively, listen, and learn, from each conversation, and experience, in order to become capable of moving, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy? Consider his focus, and focus, and if he highlights, the common good, or, his own, personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest!
2. Needs; nerve: Does individual have the nerve, to take a clear – cut stand, which focuses on the needs, goals, priorities, and perceptions, of these, they were elected, to serve, and represent?
3. Alternatives; overcome obstacles; open – mind: Will your public , proceed with an open – mind, considering all viable options and alternatives, and concentrate on overcoming obstacles, in order to best serve, his constituents’ best interests?
4. Useful; useable; unique: What special qualifications, and/ or characteristics, does someone own, which will boost their skill, to provide, operational and useful service and representation?
5. However, the tone of that slogan, infers, possibly we are not great, now, or we want to return, over time, to what a few, think about, better times! Life evolves, and therefore must governments, and until/ unless, office – holders, prioritize goodness, the public, will not have their needs, prioritized!
6. Healing; head/ heart: We want public officials, who emphasize healing wounds, and divides, for the common good! Perhaps, since this requires, both, the use of our emotional and logical elements, in a head/ heart balance, we’ll never have the ability to consider ourselves, really great, unless/ untilwe tell those, we select, enough, is ENOUGH!
Wake up, America, and need, we become the voice of liberty, our Constitution, indicates! Will you say, Enough, is ENOUGH?